How to get Killer Abs in a week
Ever wanted to get yourself a set of Killer Abs in a week? If so find out how we can guide you to crafting those perfect Summer Abs, and if this is really achievable in just a week.
Firstly, you must always remember that the abs are made up of many separate muscle groups, all of which should be targeted for development in silos, by this we mean individually for maximum impact and tummy popping 3Dness! The core muscle groups that make up the abs are as follows:
- The external obliques – this is one of the outer abdominal muscles that works its way from the lower ribs and down to the pelvis (runs up and down our sides). The external obliques are often forgotten and are one of the most important muscle groups to train if your looking for that complete package of killer abs!
- The transverse abdominus (often referred to by Gym addicts and professionals as the TVA) – this muscle group helps to compress and retract the ribs; typically contracting during any core exercise and compound lifts; it acts as the body’s innate weightlifting support system ensuring the spine and pelvis are supported during lifting movements.
- Rectus abdominus – this muscle can be found around the pubic bone area and ends at the sternum around the abdominal region. This muscle is easy to stimulate, especially during crunches as it pulls the pelvis and ribs in and arches the back.
- The internal obliques – The depth of this muscle group is much smaller than any of the others in abdominal region, however they work to facilitate movement as they help to rotate your torso.
Secondly, if truth be told, there is no quick win for being able to view abs unless your body fat percentage is low enough. We estimate around 8-12% for good visibility! Dieting and use of excellent supplements such as Impact Whey Protein and BCAAs from Myprotein are a great supplement to support the development of Abs.
In short, can we get killer abs in a week? That question remains to be answered, have you got the will power, mental capacity and drive to achieve your goals? Why not kick start this week and take advantage of some of our amazing Discount Protein Codes that can’t be find on the high street, savings of up to 80% are available throughout our site.
In the meantime give the below one week killer abs workout a go from our team:
- 4 sets of 40 Reps – Kneeling Cable Crunches
- 1 minute Plank
- 5 sets of 30 Reps – Swiss Ball Jackknives
- 3 sets of 10 Reps – Exercise ball leg raises
- 4 50m Sprints
- 2 sets of 10 Reps – Decline oblique crunches sideways
Repeat twice and lets us know how you get on, be sure to share this post with your friends on Twitter and Facebook if you found it beneficial – let us know how you get on! Are you capable of Killer Abs in a week?
Remember – Don’t forget to Contact Us if you’re interested in further advise or training tips! You can also sign up to our weekly newsletter packed full of supplement offers discount codes, nutritional advise and further insight into how to gain and maintain killer bodies throughout the year.